This term was a wonderful term. We had lots of things on and it was a pretty long term, too. We worked hard, achieved goals and learnt heaps of new things!
Some of the highlights were:
- CBL – CBL (challenge-based learning) was great because we worked with lots of different people. We had fun and worked really hard on our projects. We came up with our final solutions and had lots of fun presenting.
- Collingwood Farm – read our blog post about it here.
- Pyjama Day – On PJ day lots of people were dressed in pyjamas. We also gave a $1 or $2 donation to the State Schools Relief Fund – a charity that helps schools or students that can’t afford things like basketball hoops or uniforms.
- Infographics – We loved making these because we got to choose what we wanted to do and put our own information in. We did it on an app called Canva where you can present work that you’ve done and it makes it colourful and unique. Read our blog post on them here.
- Mrs Fintelman – She helped us with our learning and if we didn’t have her, then we wouldn’t be as smart as we are now.
- Princess Leia – Our cute axolotl came this term. She got the name Princess Leia from a vote of 12 points. She had to go to the vet once after being a greedy guts but now she is fine.
- Dab – At lunch times our DJ puts on a song and we do a dance made up by Jamie called 1-2-3 Dab. Almost everyone joined in doing the dance.